The large white house with cupola has long been a landmark for mariners returning to the harbor. The Holbrook-Trufant house was built by the Trufant family in the 1860s and was purchased by Ed Holbrook in 1908. Three generations of Holbrooks lived in the house until the 1990s. Currently, the house provides two apartments and a private studio.
At this time, both apartments and the studio space in Holbrook-Trufant House are leased. Should space become available for rent, we will post details here.